Nanotube structures, methods of making nanotube structures, and methods of accessing intracellular space
In accordance with the purpose(s) of the present disclosure, as embodied and broadly described herein, embodiments of the present disclosure, in one aspect, relate to methods of making a structure including nanotubes, a structure including nanotubes, methods of delivering a fluid to a cell, methods of removing a fluid to a cell, methods of accessing intracellular space, and the like.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- The Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University (Palo Alto, CA) SLAC
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2012 Apr 25
- Research Org:
- SLAC National Accelerator Lab., Menlo Park, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES; 60 APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES; 77 NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY
Other works cited in this record:Fabrication of high density metallic nanowires and nanotubes for cell culture studies
journal, August 2011
- Tian, J. H.; Hu, J.; Zhang, F.
- Microelectronic Engineering, Vol. 88, Issue 8, p. 1702-1706
Fabrication of Alumina Nanotubes and Nanowires by Etching Porous Alumina Membranes
journal, November 2002
- Xiao, Z. L.; Han, Catherine Y.; Welp, U.
- Nano Letters, Vol. 2, Issue 11, p. 1293-1297
Stimulation of Neural Cells by Lateral Currents in Conductive Layer-by-Layer Films of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes
journal, November 2006
- Gheith, M. K.; Pappas, T. C.; Liopo, A. V.
- Advanced Materials, Vol. 18, Issue 22, p. 2975-2979
Synthesis and Surface Engineering of Complex Nanostructures by Atomic Layer Deposition
journal, November 2007
- Knez, M.; Nielsch, K.; Niinistö, L.
- Advanced Materials, Vol. 19, Issue 21, p. 3425-3438
Template-based synthesis of nanorod, nanowire, and nanotube arrays
journal, January 2008
- Cao, Guozhong; Liu, Dawei
- Advances in Colloid and Interface Science, Vol. 136, Issue 1-2, p. 45-64
Emerging links between surface nanotechnology and endocytosis: Impact on nonviral gene delivery
journal, December 2010
- Adler, Andrew F.; Leong, Kam W.
- Nano Today, Vol. 5, Issue 6, p. 553-569
Fusion of biomimetic stealth probes into lipid bilayer cores
journal, March 2010
- Almquist, B. D.; Melosh, N. A.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 107, Issue 13, p. 5815-5820
Fluid flow increases mineralized matrix deposition in 3D perfusion culture of marrow stromal osteoblasts in a dose-dependent manner
journal, September 2002
- Bancroft, G. N.; Sikavitsas, V. I.; van den Dolder, J.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 99, Issue 20, p. 12600-12605
A cell nanoinjector based on carbon nanotubes
journal, May 2007
- Chen, X.; Kis, A.; Zettl, A.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 104, Issue 20, p. 8218-8222
A Cellular Trojan Horse for Delivery of Therapeutic Nanoparticles into Tumors
journal, December 2007
- Choi, Mi-Ran; Stanton-Maxey, Katie J.; Stanley, Jennifer K.
- Nano Letters, Vol. 7, Issue 12, p. 3759-3765
Intercellular Nanotubes Mediate Bacterial Communication
journal, February 2011
- Dubey, Gyanendra P.; Ben-Yehuda, Sigal
- Cell, Vol. 144, Issue 4, p. 590-600
Matrix Elasticity Directs Stem Cell Lineage Specification
journal, August 2006
- Engler, Adam J.; Sen, Shamik; Sweeney, H. Lee
- Cell, Vol. 126, Issue 4, p. 677-689
Alterations in gene expression of human vascular endothelial cells associated with nanotopographic cues
journal, December 2010
- Gasiorowski, Joshua Z.; Liliensiek, Sara J.; Russell, Paul
- Biomaterials, Vol. 31, Issue 34, p. 8882-8888
journal, January 2000
- Griffith, L. G.
- Acta Materialia, Vol. 48, Issue 1, p. 263-277
Anaesthesia by the n-alkanes. A comparative study of nerve impulse blockage and the properties of black lipid bilayer membranes
journal, October 1977
- Haydon, D. A.; Hendry, B. M.; Levinson, S. R.
- Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Biomembranes, Vol. 470, Issue 1, p. 17-34
Patterned Protein Layers on Solid Substrates by Thin Stamp Microcontact Printing
journal, February 1998
- James, C. D.; Davis, R. C.; Kam, L.
- Langmuir, Vol. 14, Issue 4, p. 741-744
Transient and Long-Lasting Openings of the Mitochondrial Permeability Transition Pore Can Be Monitored Directly in Intact Cells by Changes in Mitochondrial Calcein Fluorescence
journal, February 1999
- Petronilli, Valeria; Miotto, Giovanni; Canton, Marcella
- Biophysical Journal, Vol. 76, Issue 2, p. 725-734
Controlled release of nerve growth factor from a heparin-containing fibrin-based cell ingrowth matrix
journal, October 2000
- Sakiyama-Elbert, Shelly E.; Hubbell, Jeffrey A.
- Journal of Controlled Release, Vol. 69, Issue 1, p. 149-158
Vertical silicon nanowires as a universal platform for delivering biomolecules into living cells
journal, January 2010
- Shalek, A. K.; Robinson, J. T.; Karp, E. S.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 107, Issue 5, p. 1870-1875
A general method for gene knockdown in mice by using lentiviral vectors expressing small interfering RNA
journal, January 2003
- Tiscornia, G.; Singer, O.; Ikawa, M.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 100, Issue 4, p. 1844-1848
The origins and the future of microfluidics
journal, July 2006
- Whitesides, George M.
- Nature, Vol. 442, Issue 7101, p. 368-373
Vertical nanopillars for highly localized fluorescence imaging
journal, February 2011
- Xie, C.; Hanson, L.; Cui, Y.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 108, Issue 10, p. 3894-3899
Noninvasive neuroelectronic interfacing with synaptically connected snail neurons immobilized on a semiconductor chip
journal, August 2001
- Zeck, G.; Fromherz, P.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 98, Issue 18, p. 10457-10462
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: