Metal nanoparticle deposited inorganic nanostructure hybrids, uses thereof and processes for their preparation
This invention relates to a hybrid component comprising at least one nanoparticle of inorganic layered compound (in the form of fullerene-like structure or nanotube), and at least one metal nanoparticle, uses thereof as a catalyst, (e.g. photocatalysis) and processes for its preparation.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- YEDA RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. CHO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2013 Apr 02
- Research Org:
- YEDA RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD., Rehovot, IL (Israel) NDSU RESEARCH FOUNDATION, Fargo, ND (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 54 ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES; 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY; 77 NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY
Other works cited in this record:Wear and Friction of Ni-P Electroless Composite Coating Including Inorganic Fullerene-WS2 Nanoparticles
journal, September 2002
- Chen, W.X.; Tu, J.P.; Xu, Z.D.
- Advanced Engineering Materials, Vol. 4, Issue 9, p. 686-690
MoS2–Ni Nanocomposites as Catalysts for Hydrodesulfurization of Thiophene and Thiophene Derivatives
journal, October 2006
- Cheng, F. Y.; Chen, J.; Gou, X. L.
- Advanced Materials, Vol. 18, Issue 19, p. 2561-2564
Study on the Photocatalytic Degradation of Methyl Orange in Water Using Ag/ZnO as Catalyst by Liquid Chromatography Electrospray Ionization Ion-Trap Mass Spectrometry
journal, July 2008
- Chen, T.; Zheng, Y.; Lin, J.
- Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, Vol. 19, Issue 7, p. 997-1003
Synthesis and characterization of WS2 nanotube supported cobalt catalyst for hydrodesulfurization
journal, July 2012
- Tsverin, Yulia; Popovitz-Biro, Ronit; Feldman, Yishay
- Materials Research Bulletin, Vol. 47, Issue 7, p. 1653-1660
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: