Methods for producing nanoparticles using palladium salt and uses thereof
The disclosed subject matter is directed to a method for producing nanoparticles, as well as the nanoparticles produced by this method. In one embodiment, the nanoparticles produced by the disclosed method have a high defect density.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- THE TRUSTEES OF COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY IN THE CITY OF NEW YORK CHO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2011 May 25
- Research Org:
- THE TRUSTEES OF COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY IN THE CITY OF NEW YORK, New York, NY (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 72 PHYSICS OF ELEMENTARY PARTICLES AND FIELDS
Other works cited in this record:Zirconia supported catalysts for bioethanol steam reforming: Effect of active phase and zirconia structure
journal, June 2007
- Benito, M.; Padilla, R.; Rodríguez, L.
- Journal of Power Sources, Vol. 169, Issue 1, p. 167-176
Surfactant-controlled synthesis of Pd/Ce0.6Zr0.4O2 catalyst for NO reduction by CO with excess oxygen
journal, April 2005
- Chen, L. F.; González, G.; Wang, J. A.
- Applied Surface Science, Vol. 243, Issue 1-4, p. 319-328
Activity and stability of low-content gold–cerium oxide catalysts for the water–gas shift reaction
journal, March 2005
- Fu, Qi; Deng, Weiling; Saltsburg, Howard
- Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Vol. 56, Issue 1-2, p. 57-68
Principles of particle selection for dispersion-strengthened copper
journal, November 1993
- Groza, J. R.; Gibeling, J. C.
- Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 171, Issue 1-2, p. 115-125
Reverse precipitation synthesis and characterization of CeO2 nanopowder
journal, February 2010
- Hassanzadeh-Tabrizi, S. A.; Mazaheri, Mehdi; Aminzare, M.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 491, Issue 1-2, p. 499-502
Influence of the nature of the Ce-promoter on the behavior of Pd and Pd–Cr TWC systems
journal, March 2004
- Iglesias-Juez, A.; Martı́nez-Arias, A.; Hungrı́a, A. B.
- Applied Catalysis A: General, Vol. 259, Issue 2, p. 207-220
Local surface modification of aluminum by laser irradiation
journal, September 2001
- Kikuchi, T.; Chu, S. Z.; Jonishi, S.
- Electrochimica Acta, Vol. 47, Issue 1-2, p. 225-234
‘Madelung model’ prediction for dependence of lattice parameter on nanocrystal size
journal, August 2002
- Perebeinos, Vasili; Chan, Siu-Wai; Zhang, Feng
- Solid State Communications, Vol. 123, Issue 6-7, p. 295-297
Formation of stable Cu2O from reduction of CuO nanoparticles
journal, April 2006
- Pike, Jenna; Chan, Siu-Wai; Zhang, Feng
- Applied Catalysis A: General, Vol. 303, Issue 2, p. 273-277
Revised effective ionic radii and systematic studies of interatomic distances in halides and chalcogenides
journal, September 1976
- Shannon, R. D.
- Acta Crystallographica Section A, Vol. 32, Issue 5, p. 751-767
Noble metal water gas shift catalysis: Kinetics study and reactor design
journal, September 2005
- Sun, J.; DesJardins, J.; Buglass, J.
- International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, Vol. 30, Issue 11, p. 1259-1264
Ion implantation and catalysis: Electrochemical applications of ion implantation
journal, April 1981
- Wolf, G. K.
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods, Vol. 182-183, p. 875-885
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: