Selective alkane activation with single-site atoms on amorphous support
The present invention relates generally to catalysts and methods for use in olefin production. More particularly, the present invention relates to novel amorphously supported single-center, Lewis acid metal ions and use of the same as catalysts.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- UChicago Argonne, LLC (Chicago, IL) ANL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2013 Mar 14
- Research Org:
- Argonne National Lab. (ANL), Argonne, IL (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
Other works cited in this record:Single-Site Heterogeneous Catalysts
journal, October 2005
- Thomas, John Meurig; Raja, Robert; Lewis, Dewi W.
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition, Vol. 44, Issue 40, p. 6456-6482
Dehydrogenation and oxydehydrogenation of paraffins to olefins
journal, November 2001
- Bhasin, M. M.; McCain, J. H.; Vora, B. V.
- Applied Catalysis A: General, Vol. 221, Issue 1-2, p. 397-419
Oxidative dehydrogenation of ethane and propane: How far from commercial implementation?
journal, September 2007
- Cavani, F.; Ballarini, N.; Cericola, A.
- Catalysis Today, Vol. 127, Issue 1-4, p. 113-131
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: