Detection of J-coupling using atomic magnetometer
An embodiment of a method of detecting a J-coupling includes providing a polarized analyte adjacent to a vapor cell of an atomic magnetometer; and measuring one or more J-coupling parameters using the atomic magnetometer. According to an embodiment, measuring the one or more J-coupling parameters includes detecting a magnetic field created by the polarized analyte as the magnetic field evolves under a J-coupling interaction.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- The Regents of the University of California (Oakland, CA) LBNL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2010 Apr 13
- Research Org:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab. (LBNL), Berkeley, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 74 ATOMIC AND MOLECULAR PHYSICS
Other works cited in this record:NMR and MRI apparatus and method
patent, March 2007
- Clarke, John; Kelso, Nathan; Lee, SeungKyun
- US Patent Document 7,187,169
Optical detection of NMR J-spectra at zero magnetic field
journal, July 2009
- Ledbetter, M. P.; Crawford, C. W.; Pines, A.
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance, Vol. 199, Issue 1, p. 25-29
Two-dimensional NMR spectroscopy in Earth’s magnetic field
journal, October 2006
- Robinson, Jeremy N.; Coy, Andrew; Dykstra, Robin
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance, Vol. 182, Issue 2, p. 343-347
Detection of NMR signals with a radio-frequency atomic magnetometer
journal, April 2007
- Savukov, I. M.; Seltzer, S. J.; Romalis, M. V.
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance, Vol. 185, Issue 2, p. 214-220
Zero-field remote detection of NMR with a microfabricated atomic magnetometer
journal, February 2008
- Ledbetter, M. P.; Savukov, I. M.; Budker, D.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 105, Issue 7, p. 2286-2290
Magnetic resonance imaging with an optical atomic magnetometer
journal, August 2006
- Xu, S.; Yashchuk, V. V.; Donaldson, M. H.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 103, Issue 34, p. 12668-12671
Heteronuclear zero-field NMR
journal, May 1984
- Zax, D. B.; Bielecki, A.; Zilm, K. W.
- Chemical Physics Letters, Vol. 106, Issue 6, p. 550-553
Theory of multiple-pulse NMR at low and zero fields
journal, October 1987
- Lee, C. J.; Suter, D.; Pines, A.
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance (1969), Vol. 75, Issue 1, p. 110-124
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: