Dendrimers and methods of preparing same through proportionate branching
The present invention provides for monodispersed dendrimers having a core, branches and periphery ends, wherein the number of branches increases exponentially from the core to the periphery end and the length of the branches increases exponentially from the periphery end to the core, thereby providing for attachment of chemical species at the periphery ends without exhibiting steric hindrance.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- University of Maryland, Baltimore (Baltimore, MD) CHO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2013 Jan 29
- Research Org:
- University of Maryland Baltimore, Baltimore, MD (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
Other works cited in this record:Synthesis and relaxometry of high-generation (G = 5, 7, 9, and 10) PAMAM dendrimer-DOTA-gadolinium chelates
journal, February 1999
- Bryant, L. Henry; Brechbiel, Martin W.; Wu, Chuanchu
- Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Vol. 9, Issue 2, p. 348-352
journal, August 2003
- Caminade, A.
- Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science, Vol. 8, Issue 3, p. 282-295
Self-assembly of pH-responsive fluorinated dendrimer-based particulates for drug delivery and noninvasive imaging
journal, August 2009
- Criscione, Jason M.; Le, Bonaire L.; Stern, Eric
- Biomaterials, Vol. 30, Issue 23-24, p. 3946-3955
DAMMIF, a program for rapid ab-initio shape determination in small-angle scattering
journal, January 2009
- Franke, Daniel; Svergun, Dmitri I.
- Journal of Applied Crystallography, Vol. 42, Issue 2, p. 342-346
The design and synthesis of highly branched and spherically symmetric fluorinated oils and amphiles
journal, May 2007
- Jiang, Zhong-Xing; Yu, Y. Bruce
- Tetrahedron, Vol. 63, Issue 19, p. 3982-3988
Symmetry-Guided Design and Fluorous Synthesis of a Stable and Rapidly Excreted Imaging Tracer for 19F MRI
journal, June 2009
- Jiang, Zhong-Xing; Liu, Xin; Jeong, Eun-Kee
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition, Vol. 48, Issue 26, p. 4755-4758
PRIMUS: a Windows PC-based system for small-angle scattering data analysis
journal, September 2003
- Konarev, Petr V.; Volkov, Vladimir V.; Sokolova, Anna V.
- Journal of Applied Crystallography, Vol. 36, Issue 5, p. 1277-1282
Automated matching of high- and low-resolution structural models
journal, February 2001
- Kozin, M. B.; Svergun, D. I.
- Journal of Applied Crystallography, Vol. 34, Issue 1, p. 33-41
Greener fluorous chemistry: Convenient preparation of new types of ‘CF3-rich’ secondary alkyl mesylates and their use for the synthesis of azides, amines, imidazoles and imidazolium salts
journal, December 2010
- Nemes, Anikó; Tölgyesi, László; Bodor, Andrea
- Journal of Fluorine Chemistry, Vol. 131, Issue 12, p. 1368-1376
Controlling polymer shape through the self-assembly of dendritic side-groups
journal, January 1998
- Percec, V.; Ahn, C.-H.; Ungar, G.
- Nature, Vol. 391, Issue 6663, p. 161-164
Determination of the regularization parameter in indirect-transform methods using perceptual criteria
journal, August 1992
- Svergun, D. I.
- Journal of Applied Crystallography, Vol. 25, Issue 4, p. 495-503
Restoring Low Resolution Structure of Biological Macromolecules from Solution Scattering Using Simulated Annealing
journal, June 1999
- Svergun, D. I.
- Biophysical Journal, Vol. 76, Issue 6, p. 2879-2886
Novel generation ponytails in fluorous chemistry: Syntheses of primary, secondary, and tertiary (nonafluoro-tert-butyloxy)ethyl amines
journal, November 2006
- Szabó, Dénes; Mohl, János; Bálint, Ana-Maria
- Journal of Fluorine Chemistry, Vol. 127, Issue 11, p. 1496-1504
Uniqueness of ab initio shape determination in small-angle scattering
journal, April 2003
- Volkov, Vladimir V.; Svergun, Dmitri I.
- Journal of Applied Crystallography, Vol. 36, Issue 3, p. 860-864
Rapid Construction of Large-size Phenylacetylene Dendrimers up to 12.5 Nanometers in Molecular Diameter
journal, September 1993
- Xu, Zhifu; Moore, Jeffrey S.
- Angewandte Chemie International Edition in English, Vol. 32, Issue 9, p. 1354-1357
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: