Liquid precursor inks for deposition of In--Se, Ga--Se and In--Ga--Se
An ink includes a solution of selenium in ethylene diamine solvent and a solution of at least one metal salt selected from the group consisting of an indium salt or a gallium salt in at least one solvent including an organic amide. The organic amide can include dimethylformamide. The organic amide can include N-methylpyrrolidone.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Alliance for Sustainable Energy, LLC (Golden, CO) GFO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2012 Sep 04
- Research Org:
- National Renewable Energy Lab. (NREL), Golden, CO (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
Other works cited in this record:Apparatus for forming thin-film heterojunction solar cells employing materials selected from the class of I-III-VI.sub.2 chalcopyrite compounds
patent, July 1983
- Mickelsen, Reid A.; Chen, Wen S.
- US Patent Document 4,392,451
Fabrication of thin-film, flexible photovoltaic module
patent, April 2002
- Wendt, Robert; Hanket, Gregory; Birkmire, Robert
- US Patent Document 6,372,538
Nano-architected/assembled solar electricity cell
patent, February 2005
- Sager, Brian; Roscheisen, Martin
- US Patent Document 6,852,920
Hydrazine-based deposition route for device-quality CIGS films
journal, February 2009
- Mitzi, David B.; Yuan, Min; Liu, Wei
- Thin Solid Films, Vol. 517, Issue 7, p. 2158-2162
Non-vacuum processing of CuIn1−xGaxSe2 solar cells on rigid and flexible substrates using nanoparticle precursor inks
journal, May 2003
- Kapur, Vijay K.; Bansal, Ashish; Le, Phucan
- Thin Solid Films, Vol. 431-432, p. 53-57
Evolution of the phases and chemical composition during the formation of CIS thin films prepared by interdiffusion process in selenides layers
journal, January 1998
- Teherán, P.; Cediel, G.; Caicedo, L. M.
- Journal of Crystal Growth, Vol. 183, Issue 3, p. 352-360
Assembly of conducting polymer/ metal oxide multilayer in one step
journal, June 1999
- Wu, Chun-Ouey; Liu, Yuh-Chang; Hsu, Shui-Sheng
- Synthetic Metals, Vol. 102, Issue 1-3, p. 1268-1269
Sonochemical synthesis of copper selenides nanocrystals with different phases
journal, January 2002
- Xu, Shu; Wang, Hui; Zhu, Jun-Jie
- Journal of Crystal Growth, Vol. 234, Issue 1, p. 263-266
Colloidal nanocrystal synthesis and the organic–inorganic interface
journal, September 2005
- Yin, Yadong; Alivisatos, A. Paul
- Nature, Vol. 437, Issue 7059, p. 664-670
Influence of sodium on the growth of polycrystalline Cu(In,Ga)Se2 thin films
journal, February 2000
- Braunger, D.; Hariskos, D.; Bilger, G.
- Thin Solid Films, Vol. 361-362, p. 161-166
Synthesis of CuInGaSe2 nanoparticles by solvothermal route
journal, June 2005
- Chun, Y.-G.; Kim, K.-H.; Yoon, K.-H.
- Thin Solid Films, Vol. 480-481, p. 46-49
Catalyzed Growth of a Metastable InS Crystal Structure as Colloidal Crystals
journal, April 2000
- Hollingsworth, Jennifer A.; Poojary, Damadora M.; Clearfield, Abraham
- Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 122, Issue 14, p. 3562-3563
Electroluminescent properties of device based on ZnS:Tb/CdS core-shell nanocrystals
journal, February 2006
- Hua, Ruinian; Niu, Jinghua; Li, Mingtao
- Chemical Physics Letters, Vol. 419, Issue 1-3, p. 269-272
Lab to Large Scale Transition for Non-Vacuum Thin Film CIGS Solar Cells: Phase II--Annual Technical Report, August 2003-July 2004
report, January 2005
- Kapur, V. K.; Bansal, A.; Asenio, O. I.
Progress toward 20% efficiency in Cu(In,Ga)Se2 polycrystalline thin-film solar cells
journal, July 1999
- Contreras, Miguel A.; Egaas, Brian; Ramanathan, K.
- Progress in Photovoltaics: Research and Applications, Vol. 7, Issue 4, p. 311-316
Synthesis by a Solvothermal Route and Characterization of CuInSe2 Nanowhiskers and Nanoparticles
journal, December 1999
- Li, B.; Xie, Y.; Huang, J.
- Advanced Materials, Vol. 11, Issue 17, p. 1456-1459
Epitaxial Growth of Highly Luminescent CdSe/CdS Core/Shell Nanocrystals with Photostability and Electronic Accessibility
journal, July 1997
- Peng, Xiaogang; Schlamp, Michael C.; Kadavanich, Andreas V.
- Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 119, Issue 30, p. 7019-7029
Rapid CIS-process for high efficiency PV-modules: development towards large area processing
journal, May 2001
- Probst, V.; Stetter, W.; Riedl, W.
- Thin Solid Films, Vol. 387, Issue 1-2, p. 262-267
Thin film photovoltaics
journal, February 1996
- Schock, H. W.
- Applied Surface Science, Vol. 92, p. 606-616
Copper Indium Selenides and Related Materials for Photovoltaic Devices
journal, April 2002
- Stanbery, Billy J.
- Critical Reviews in Solid State and Materials Sciences, Vol. 27, Issue 2, p. 73-117
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: