Polypeptides having cellobiohydrolase activity and polynucleotides encoding same
The present invention relates to isolated polypeptides having cellobiohydrolase activity and polynucleotides encoding the polypeptides. The invention also relates to nucleic acid constructs, vectors, and host cells comprising the polynucleotides as well as methods of producing and using the polypeptides.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Novozymes, Inc. (Davis, CA) GFO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2012 Jan 26
- Research Org:
- Novozymes, Inc., Davis, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES; 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY; 60 APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Catalytic Plasticity of Fatty Acid Modification Enzymes Underlying Chemical Diversity of Plant Lipids
journal, November 1998
- Broun, Pierre; Shanklin, John; Whittle, Ed
- Science, Vol. 282, Issue 5392, p. 1315-1317
Semi-rational approaches to engineering enzyme activity: combining the benefits of directed evolution and rational design
journal, August 2005
- Chica, Roberto A.; Doucet, Nicolas; Pelletier, Joelle N.
- Current Opinion in Biotechnology, Vol. 16, Issue 4, p. 378-384
Practical limits of function prediction
journal, January 2000
- Devos, Damien; Valencia, Alfonso
- Proteins: Structure, Function, and Genetics, Vol. 41, Issue 1, p. 98-107
Melamine Deaminase and Atrazine Chlorohydrolase: 98 Percent Identical but Functionally Different
journal, April 2001
- Seffernick, J. L.; de Souza, M. L.; Sadowsky, M. J.
- Journal of Bacteriology, Vol. 183, Issue 8, p. 2405-2410
Developments in Directed Evolution for Improving Enzyme Functions
journal, August 2007
- Sen, S.; Venkata Dasu, V.; Mandal, B.
- Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Vol. 143, Issue 3, p. 212-223
Prediction of protein function from protein sequence and structure
journal, January 1999
- Whisstock, James C.; Lesk, Arthur M.
- Quarterly Reviews of Biophysics, Vol. 36, Issue 3, p. 307-340
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: