Nanoscale array structures suitable for surface enhanced raman scattering and methods related thereto
Methods for fabricating nanoscale array structures suitable for surface enhanced Raman scattering, structures thus obtained, and methods to characterize the nanoscale array structures suitable for surface enhanced Raman scattering. Nanoscale array structures may comprise nanotrees, nanorecesses and tapered nanopillars.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Lawrence Livermore National Security, LLC (Livermore, CA) LLNL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2014 Jun 11
- Research Org:
- Lawrence Livermore National Lab. (LLNL), Livermore, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 77 NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY; 36 MATERIALS SCIENCE; 37 INORGANIC, ORGANIC, PHYSICAL, AND ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY
Other works cited in this record:Optical sensor with layered plasmon structure for enhanced detection of chemical groups by SERS
patent, April 2008
- Poponin, Vladimir
- US Patent Document 7,351,588
Advances in surface plasmon resonance biosensor analysis
journal, February 2000
- Rich, R.
- Current Opinion in Biotechnology, Vol. 11, Issue 1, p. 54-61
Surface plasmon subwavelength optics
journal, August 2003
- Barnes, William L.; Dereux, Alain; Ebbesen, Thomas W.
- Nature, Vol. 424, Issue 6950, p. 824-830
Surface plasmons enhance optical transmission through subwavelength holes
journal, September 1998
- Ghaemi, H. F.; Thio, Tineke; Grupp, D. E.
- Physical Review B, Vol. 58, Issue 11, p. 6779-6782
Beaming Light from a Subwavelength Aperture
journal, June 2002
- Lezec, H. J.; Degiron, A.; Linke, R. A.
- Science, Vol. 297, Issue 5582, p. 820-822
Metal cluster enhanced organic solar cells
journal, February 2000
- Westphalen, M.; Kreibig, U.; Rostalski, J.
- Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 61, Issue 1, p. 97-105
Optical Constants of the Noble Metals
journal, December 1972
- Johnson, P. B.; Christy, R. W.
- Physical Review B, Vol. 6, Issue 12, p. 4370-4379
Formation Mechanism and Properties of Electrochemically Etched Trenches in n-Type Silicon
journal, January 1990
- Lehmann, V.; Föll, H.
- Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 137, Issue 2, p. 653-659
Photonic-bandgap microcavities in optical waveguides
journal, November 1997
- Foresi, J. S.; Villeneuve, P. R.; Ferrera, J.
- Nature, Vol. 390, Issue 6656, p. 143-145
Patterning with block copolymer thin films
journal, February 2005
- Segalman, Rachel A.
- Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports, Vol. 48, Issue 6, p. 191-226
Transmission of a microcavity structure in a two-dimensional photonic crystal based on macroporous silicon
journal, October 2000
- Birner, A.; Li, A.-P.; Müller, F.
- Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, Vol. 3, Issue 5-6, p. 487-491
The Physics of Macropore Formation in Low Doped n-Type Silicon
journal, January 1993
- Lehmann, V.
- Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 140, Issue 10, p. 2836-2843
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: