Uses of monoclonial antibody 8H9
This invention provides an antibody that binds the same antigen as that of monoclonal antibody 8H9, wherein the heavy chain CDR (Complementary Determining Region)1 comprises NYDIN, heavy chain CDR2 comprises WIFPGDGSTQY, heavy chain CDR3 comprises QTTATWFAY, and the light chain CDR1 comprises RASQSISDYLH, light chain CDR2 comprises YASQSIS, and light chain CDR3 comprises QNGHSFPLT. In another embodiment, there is provided a polypeptide that binds the same antigen as that of monoclonal antibody 8H9, wherein the polypeptide comprises NYDIN, WIFPGDGSTQY, QTTATWFAY, RASQSISDYLH, YASQSIS, and QNGHSFPLT.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Sloan-Kettering Institute for Cancer Research (New York, NY) CHO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2013 Apr 08
- Research Org:
- Sloan-Kettering Institute for Cancer Research, New York, NY (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 60 APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES; 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Monoclonal antibody against human glioblastoma multiforme (U-87MG) immunoprecipitates a protein of molecular mass 38 kDa and inhibits tumor growth in nude mice
journal, January 1995
- Dastidar, Sunanda G.; Sharma, Shall K.
- Journal of Neuroimmunology, Vol. 56, Issue 1, p. 91-98
Continuous cultures of fused cells secreting antibody of predefined specificity
journal, August 1975
- Köhler, G.; Milstein, C.
- Nature, Vol. 256, Issue 5517, p. 495-497
The curability of tumours of differing size by targeted radiotherapy using 131I or 90Y
journal, June 1991
- Wheldon, T. E.; O'Donoghue, J. A.; Barrette, A.
- Radiotherapy and Oncology, Vol. 21, Issue 2, p. 91-99
Characteristics of the cell surface antigen, p72, associated with a variety of human tumours and mitogen-stimulated T-lymphoblasts
journal, June 1984
- Price, M. R.; Campbell, D. G.; Robins, R. A.
- FEBS Letters, Vol. 171, Issue 1, p. 31-35
Pathways of T-cell regeneration in mice and humans: implications for bone marrow transplantation and immmunotherapy
journal, June 1997
- Mackall, Crystal L.; Gress, Ronald E.
- Immunological Reviews, Vol. 157, Issue 1, p. 61-72
Expression of disialogangliosides GD2 and GD3 on human soft tissue sarcomas
journal, August 1992
- Chang, Helena R.; Cordon-Cardo, Carlos; Houghton, Alan N.
- Cancer, Vol. 70, Issue 3, p. 633-638
Intra-abdominal desmoplastic small cell tumor: A light microscopic, immunocytochemical, ultrastructural, and flow cytometric study
journal, August 1993
- Ordóñez, Nelson G.; El-Naggar, Adel K.; Ro, Jae Y.
- Human Pathology, Vol. 24, Issue 8, p. 850-865
Biotechnological and gene therapeutic strategies in cancer treatment
journal, June 1995
- Wels, Winfried; Moritz, Dirk; Schmidt, Mathias
- Gene, Vol. 159, Issue 1, p. 73-80
Functional expression of chimeric receptor genes in human T cells
journal, February 2001
- Eshhar, Zelig; Waks, Tova; Bendavid, Alain
- Journal of Immunological Methods, Vol. 248, Issue 1-2, p. 67-76
In vivo tracking of tumor-specific T cells
journal, April 2001
- Yee, Cassian; Riddell, Stanley R.; Greenberg, Philip D.
- Current Opinion in Immunology, Vol. 13, Issue 2, p. 141-146
The intergroup rhabdomyosarcoma study-II
journal, March 1993
- Maurer, Harold M.; Gehan, Edmund A.; Beltangady, Mohan
- Cancer, Vol. 71, Issue 5, p. 1904-1922
Targeted radioimmunotherapy for leptomeningeal cancer using 131I-3F8
journal, January 2000
- Kramer, Kim; Cheung, Nai-Kong V.; Humm, John L.
- Pediatric Blood & Cancer, Vol. 35, Issue 6, p. 716-718
Title>Additive cytotoxicity of different monoclonal antibody-cobra venom factor conjugates for human neuroblastoma cells
journal, November 1997
- Juhl, Hartmut; Petrella, Eugene C.; Cheung, Nai-Kong V.
- Immunobiology, Vol. 197, Issue 5, p. 444-459
Immunocytokines: A Promising Approach to Cancer Immunotherapy
journal, December 1998
- Lode, Holger N.; Xiang, Rong; Becker, Jürgen C.
- Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Vol. 80, Issue 3, p. 277-292
Comparison of the targeting characteristics of various radioimmunoconjugates for radioimmunotherapy of neuroblastoma: Dosimetry calculations incorporating cross-organ beta doses
journal, January 1996
- Ugur, Omer; Kostakoglu, Lale; Hui, Edmond T.
- Nuclear Medicine and Biology, Vol. 23, Issue 1, p. 1-8
A phase I study of human/mouse chimeric antiganglioside GD2 antibody ch14.18 in patients with neuroblastoma
journal, January 1995
- Handgretinger, R.; Anderson, K.; Lang, P.
- European Journal of Cancer, Vol. 31, Issue 2, p. 261-267
Surface Antigen Expression and Complement Susceptibility of Differentiated Neuroblastoma Clones
journal, March 2000
- Chen, Shaohua; Caragine, Theresa; Cheung, Nai-Kong V.
- The American Journal of Pathology, Vol. 156, Issue 3, p. 1085-1091
Demonstration of accuracy and clinical versatility of mutual information for automatic multimodality image fusion using affine and thin-plate spline warped geometric deformations
journal, April 1997
- Meyer, Charles R.; Boes, Jennifer L.; Kim, Boklye
- Medical Image Analysis, Vol. 1, Issue 3, p. 195-206
Phase I study of high-dose thiotepa with busulfan, etoposide, and autologous stem cell support in children with disseminated solid tumors
journal, November 1999
- Pession, Andrea; Prete, Arcangelo; Locatelli, Franco
- Medical and Pediatric Oncology, Vol. 33, Issue 5, p. 450-454
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: