Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 clade M mosaic gag polypeptides
The present invention relates to mosaic HIV-1 group M Gag sequences and to a composition comprising same.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Los Alamos National Security, LLC (Los Alamos, NM) LANL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2012 Feb 17
- Research Org:
- Los Alamos National Lab. (LANL), Los Alamos, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES; 60 APPLIED LIFE SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Polygene DNA vaccine induces a high level of protective effect against HIV-vaccinia virus challenge in mice
journal, September 2004
- Shinoda, Kaori; Xin, Ke-Qin; Jounai, Nao
- Vaccine, Vol. 22, Issue 27-28, p. 3676-3690
Polyvalent vaccines for optimal coverage of potential T-cell epitopes in global HIV-1 variants
journal, December 2006
- Fischer, Will; Perkins, Simon; Theiler, James
- Nature Medicine, Vol. 13, Issue 1, p. 100-106
HIV-1 superinfection despite broad CD8+ T-cell responses containing replication of the primary virus
journal, November 2002
- Altfeld, Marcus; Allen, Todd M.; Yu, Xu G.
- Nature, Vol. 420, Issue 6914, p. 434-439
Evolutionary and immunological implications of contemporary HIV-1 variation
journal, September 2001
- Korber, B.
- British Medical Bulletin, Vol. 58, Issue 1, p. 19-42
Diversity Considerations in HIV-1 Vaccine Selection
journal, June 2002
- Gaschen, Brian; Taylor, Jesse; Yusim, Karina
- Science, Vol. 296, Issue 5577, p. 2354-2360
Prospects for an AIDS vaccine
journal, March 2004
- Desrosiers, Ronald C.
- Nature Medicine, Vol. 10, Issue 3, p. 221-223
Replicating Ad-recombinants encoding non-myristoylated rather than wild-type HIV Nef elicit enhanced cellular immunity
journal, January 2006
- Peng, Bo; Voltan, Rebecca; Cristillo, Anthony D.
- AIDS, Vol. 20, Issue 17, p. 2149-2157
Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Subtype B Ancestral Envelope Protein Is Functional and Elicits Neutralizing Antibodies in Rabbits Similar to Those Elicited by a Circulating Subtype B Envelope
journal, August 2005
- Doria-Rose, N. A.; Learn, G. H.; Rodrigo, A. G.
- Journal of Virology, Vol. 79, Issue 17, p. 11214-11224
Antigenicity and Immunogenicity of a Synthetic Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Group M Consensus Envelope Glycoprotein
journal, December 2004
- Gao, F.; Weaver, E. A.; Lu, Z.
- Journal of Virology, Vol. 79, Issue 2, p. 1154-1163
Initial B-Cell Responses to Transmitted Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1: Virion-Binding Immunoglobulin M (IgM) and IgG Antibodies Followed by Plasma Anti-gp41 Antibodies with Ineffective Control of Initial Viremia
journal, October 2008
- Tomaras, G. D.; Yates, N. L.; Liu, P.
- Journal of Virology, Vol. 82, Issue 24, p. 12449-12463
Cross-Subtype T-Cell Immune Responses Induced by a Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Group M Consensus Env Immunogen
journal, June 2006
- Weaver, E. A.; Lu, Z.; Camacho, Z. T.
- Journal of Virology, Vol. 80, Issue 14, p. 6745-6756
A group M consensus envelope glycoprotein induces antibodies that neutralize subsets of subtype B and C HIV-1 primary viruses
journal, September 2006
- Liao, Hua-Xin; Sutherland, Laura L.; Xia, Shi-Mao
- Virology, Vol. 353, Issue 2, p. 268-282
Glycosylation Site-Specific Analysis of Clade C HIV-1 Envelope Proteins
journal, September 2009
- Go, Eden P.; Chang, Qing; Liao, Hua-Xin
- Journal of Proteome Research, Vol. 8, Issue 9, p. 4231-4242
Mosaic HIV-1 vaccines expand the breadth and depth of cellular immune responses in rhesus monkeys
journal, February 2010
- Barouch, Dan H.; O'Brien, Kara L.; Simmons, Nathaniel L.
- Nature Medicine, Vol. 16, Issue 3, p. 319-323
Expanded Breadth of the T-Cell Response to Mosaic Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Envelope DNA Vaccination
journal, December 2008
- Kong, W.-P.; Wu, L.; Wallstrom, T. C.
- Journal of Virology, Vol. 83, Issue 5, p. 2201-2215
Mosaic vaccines elicit CD8+ T lymphocyte responses that confer enhanced immune coverage of diverse HIV strains in monkeys
journal, February 2010
- Santra, Sampa; Liao, Hua-Xin; Zhang, Ruijin
- Nature Medicine, Vol. 16, Issue 3, p. 324-328
T-Cell Vaccine Strategies for Human Immunodeficiency Virus, the Virus with a Thousand Faces
journal, May 2009
- Korber, B. T.; Letvin, N. L.; Haynes, B. F.
- Journal of Virology, Vol. 83, Issue 17, p. 8300-8314
A centralized gene-based HIV-1 vaccine elicits broad cross-clade cellular immune responses in rhesus monkeys
journal, July 2008
- Santra, S.; Korber, B. T.; Muldoon, M.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 105, Issue 30, p. 10489-10494
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: