Polypeptides having endoglucanase activity and polynucleotides encoding same
The present invention relates to isolated polypeptides having endoglucanase activity and isolated polynucleotides encoding the polypeptides. The invention also relates to nucleic acid constructs, vectors, and host cells comprising the polynucleotides as well as methods of producing and using the polypeptides.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Novozymes A/S (Bagsvaerd, DK) GFO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2013 Jun 07
- Research Org:
- Oak Ridge National Lab. (ORNL), Oak Ridge, TN (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Characterization of the enzymes present in the cellulase system of Thielavia terrestris 255B
journal, January 1992
- Gilbert, Michel; Breuil, Colette; Saddler, J. N.
- Bioresource Technology, Vol. 39, Issue 2, p. 147-153
Protein tolerance to random amino acid change
journal, June 2004
- Guo, H. H.; Choe, J.; Loeb, L. A.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 101, Issue 25, p. 9205-9210
Polypeptide Release Factors in Prokaryotes and Eukaryotes
journal, January 2002
- Kisselev, Lev
- Structure, Vol. 10, Issue 1, p. 8-9
Melamine Deaminase and Atrazine Chlorohydrolase: 98 Percent Identical but Functionally Different
journal, April 2001
- Seffernick, J. L.; de Souza, M. L.; Sadowsky, M. J.
- Journal of Bacteriology, Vol. 183, Issue 8, p. 2405-2410
A Single Mutation Converts a Novel Phosphotyrosine Binding Domain into a Dual-specificity Phosphatase
journal, November 1995
- Wishart, Matthew J.; Denu, John M.; Williams, John A.
- Journal of Biological Chemistry, Vol. 270, Issue 45, p. 26782-26785
Conversion of a β-Ketoacyl Synthase to a Malonyl Decarboxylase by Replacement of the Active-Site Cysteine with Glutamine
journal, September 1999
- Witkowski, Andrzej; Joshi, Anil K.; Lindqvist, Ylva
- Biochemistry, Vol. 38, Issue 36, p. 11643-11650
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: