Hybrid radical energy storage device and method of making
Hybrid radical energy storage devices, such as batteries or electrochemical devices, and methods of use and making are disclosed. Also described herein are electrodes and electrolytes useful in energy storage devices, for example, radical polymer cathode materials and electrolytes for use in organic radical batteries.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Alliance for Sustainable Energy, LLC (Golden, CO) NREL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Research Org:
- National Renewable Energy Lab. (NREL), Golden, CO (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 25 ENERGY STORAGE
Other works cited in this record:Low band gap polymers for organic photovoltaics
journal, July 2007
- Bundgaard, Eva; Krebs, Frederik C.
- Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 91, Issue 11, p. 954-985
Rechargeable batteries with organic radical cathodes
journal, June 2002
- Nakahara, K.; Iwasa, S.; Satoh, M.
- Chemical Physics Letters, Vol. 359, Issue 5-6, p. 351-354
B–C–N, C–N and B–N nanotubes produced by the pyrolysis of precursor molecules over Co catalysts
journal, May 1998
- Sen, Rahul; Satishkumar, B. C.; Govindaraj, A.
- Chemical Physics Letters, Vol. 287, Issue 5-6, p. 671-676
Pyrolytically grown BxCyNz nanomaterials: nanofibres and nanotubes
journal, August 1996
- Terrones, M.; Benito, A. M.; Manteca-Diego, C.
- Chemical Physics Letters, Vol. 257, Issue 5-6, p. 576-582
Highly oriented rich boron B–C–N nanotubes by bias-assisted hot filament chemical vapor deposition
journal, June 2000
- Yu, J.; Bai, X. D.; Ahn, J.
- Chemical Physics Letters, Vol. 323, Issue 5-6, p. 529-533
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: