Recombinant hydrogen-producing cyanobacterium and uses thereof
A recombinant cyanobacterium comprising an oxygen-tolerant, hydrogen-evolving hydrogenase, kit, and methods of use.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Synthetic Genomics, Inc. (La Jolla, CA) GFO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2007 Oct 16
- Research Org:
- Synthetic Genomics, Inc., La Jolla, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Protein tolerance to random amino acid change
journal, June 2004
- Guo, H. H.; Choe, J.; Loeb, L. A.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 101, Issue 25, p. 9205-9210
Transforming growth factor alpha: mutation of aspartic acid 47 and leucine 48 results in different biological activities.
journal, March 1988
- Lazar, E.; Watanabe, S.; Dalton, S.
- Molecular and Cellular Biology, Vol. 8, Issue 3, p. 1247-1252
Functional Analysis of Conserved Histidines in ADP-Glucose Pyrophosphorylase from Escherichia coli
journal, March 1998
- Hill, Margaret A.; Preiss, Jack
- Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, Vol. 244, Issue 2, p. 573-577
Disentangling the perturbational effects of amino acid substitutions in the DNA-binding domain of p53
journal, February 1999
- Wacey, A. I.; Cooper, D. N.; Liney, D.
- Human Genetics, Vol. 104, Issue 1, p. 15-22
Hydrogenases of phototrophic microorganisms
journal, January 1986
- Gogotov, Ivan N.
- Biochimie, Vol. 68, Issue 1, p. 181-187
In vitro and in vivo coupling of Thiocapsa hydrogenase with cyanobacterial and algal electron mediators
journal, January 1999
- Schnackenberg, Jörg; Miyake, Masato; Miyake, Jun
- Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, Vol. 88, Issue 1, p. 30-34
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: