Cellobiohydrolase variants and polynucleotides encoding the same
The present invention relates to variants of a parent cellobiohydrolase. The present invention also relates to polynucleotides encoding the cellobiohydrolase variants; nucleic acid constructs, vectors, and host cells comprising the polynucleotides; and methods of using the cellobiohydrolase variants.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Novozymes, Inc. (Davis, CA) GFO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Research Org:
- Novozymes, Inc., Davis, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Catalytic Plasticity of Fatty Acid Modification Enzymes Underlying Chemical Diversity of Plant Lipids
journal, November 1998
- Broun, Pierre; Shanklin, John; Whittle, Ed
- Science, Vol. 282, Issue 5392, p. 1315-1317
Semi-rational approaches to engineering enzyme activity: combining the benefits of directed evolution and rational design
journal, August 2005
- Chica, Roberto A.; Doucet, Nicolas; Pelletier, Joelle N.
- Current Opinion in Biotechnology, Vol. 16, Issue 4, p. 378-384
Practical limits of function prediction
journal, January 2000
- Devos, Damien; Valencia, Alfonso
- Proteins: Structure, Function, and Genetics, Vol. 41, Issue 1, p. 98-107
Genomic Islands in the Pathogenic Filamentous Fungus Aspergillus fumigatus
journal, April 2008
- Fedorova, Natalie D.; Khaldi, Nora; Joardar, Vinita S.
- PLoS Genetics, Vol. 4, Issue 4, Article No. e1000046
Developments in Directed Evolution for Improving Enzyme Functions
journal, August 2007
- Sen, S.; Venkata Dasu, V.; Mandal, B.
- Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, Vol. 143, Issue 3, p. 212-223
Prediction of protein function from protein sequence and structure
journal, January 1999
- Whisstock, James C.; Lesk, Arthur M.
- Quarterly Reviews of Biophysics, Vol. 36, Issue 3, p. 307-340
A Single Mutation Converts a Novel Phosphotyrosine Binding Domain into a Dual-specificity Phosphatase
journal, November 1995
- Wishart, Matthew J.; Denu, John M.; Williams, John A.
- Journal of Biological Chemistry, Vol. 270, Issue 45, p. 26782-26785
SCHEMA Recombination of a Fungal Cellulase Uncovers a Single Mutation That Contributes Markedly to Stability
journal, July 2009
- Heinzelman, Pete; Snow, Christopher D.; Smith, Matthew A.
- Journal of Biological Chemistry, Vol. 284, Issue 39, p. 26229-26233
A family of thermostable fungal cellulases created by structure-guided recombination
journal, March 2009
- Heinzelman, P.; Snow, C. D.; Wu, I.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 106, Issue 14, p. 5610-5615
Protein engineering in designing tailored enzymes and microorganisms for biofuels production
journal, August 2009
- Wen, Fei; Nair, Nikhil U.; Zhao, Huimin
- Current Opinion in Biotechnology, Vol. 20, Issue 4, p. 412-419
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: