Methods for associating or dissociating guest materials with a metal organic framework, systems for associating or dissociating guest materials within a series of metal organic frameworks, thermal energy transfer assemblies, and methods for transferring thermal energy
Methods for releasing associated guest materials from a metal organic framework are provided. Methods for associating guest materials with a metal organic framework are also provided. Methods are provided for selectively associating or dissociating guest materials with a metal organic framework. Systems for associating or dissociating guest materials within a series of metal organic frameworks are provided. Thermal energy transfer assemblies are provided. Methods for transferring thermal energy are also provided.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Battelle Memorial Institute (Richland, WA) PNNL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2012 Mar 02
- Research Org:
- PNNL (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL), Richland, WA (United States))
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 42 ENGINEERING
Other works cited in this record:Industrial applications of metal–organic frameworks
journal, January 2009
- Czaja, Alexander U.; Trukhan, Natalia; Müller, Ulrich
- Chemical Society Reviews, Vol. 38, Issue 5, p. 1284-1293
Water reactivity in the liquid and supercritical CO2 phase: Has half the story been neglected?
journal, February 2009
- McGrail, B. P.; Schaef, H. T.; Glezakou, V.-A.
- Energy Procedia, Vol. 1, Issue 1, p. 3415-3419
CO2-H2O mixtures in the geological sequestration of CO2. I. Assessment and calculation of mutual solubilities from 12 to 100°C and up to 600 bar
journal, August 2003
- Spycher, Nicolas; Pruess, Karsten; Ennis-King, Jonathan
- Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, Vol. 67, Issue 16, p. 3015-3031
Prussian Blue Analogues for CO2 and SO2 Capture and Separation Applications
journal, June 2010
- Thallapally, Praveen K.; Motkuri, Radha Kishan; Fernandez, Carlos A.
- Inorganic Chemistry, Vol. 49, Issue 11, p. 4909-4915
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: