Array for detecting microbes
The present embodiments relate to an array system for detecting and identifying biomolecules and organisms. More specifically, the present embodiments relate to an array system comprising a microarray configured to simultaneously detect a plurality of organisms in a sample at a high confidence level.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- The Regents of the University of California (Oakland, CA) OAK
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Research Org:
- University of California, Oakland, CA (USA).
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 59 BASIC BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
Other works cited in this record:Real time quantitative PCR.
journal, October 1996
- Heid, C. A.; Stevens, J.; Livak, K. J.
- Genome Research, Vol. 6, Issue 10, p. 986-994
Rapid quantification and taxonomic classification of environmental DNA from both prokaryotic and eukaryotic origins using a microarray
journal, April 2005
- DeSantis, Todd Z.; Stone, Carol E.; Murray, Sonya R.
- FEMS Microbiology Letters, Vol. 245, Issue 2, p. 271-278
Greengenes, a Chimera-Checked 16S rRNA Gene Database and Workbench Compatible with ARB
journal, July 2006
- DeSantis, T. Z.; Hugenholtz, P.; Larsen, N.
- Applied and Environmental Microbiology, Vol. 72, Issue 7, p. 5069-5072
Urban aerosols harbor diverse and dynamic bacterial populations
journal, December 2006
- Brodie, E. L.; DeSantis, T. Z.; Parker, J. P. M.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 104, Issue 1, p. 299-304
Estimating prokaryotic diversity and its limits
journal, July 2002
- Curtis, T. P.; Sloan, W. T.; Scannell, J. W.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 99, Issue 16, p. 10494-10499
Molecular-phylogenetic characterization of microbial community imbalances in human inflammatory bowel diseases
journal, August 2007
- Frank, D. N.; St. Amand, A. L.; Feldman, R. A.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 104, Issue 34, p. 13780-13785
Probe selection for high-density oligonucleotide arrays
journal, September 2003
- Mei, R.; Hubbell, E.; Bekiranov, S.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 100, Issue 20, p. 11237-11242
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: