Method of fabricating a solar cell with a tunnel dielectric layer
Methods of fabricating solar cells with tunnel dielectric layers are described. Solar cells with tunnel dielectric layers are also described.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- SunPower Corporation (San Jose, CA) GFO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2012 Nov 15
- Research Org:
- SunPower Corporation, San Jose, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 14 SOLAR ENERGY
Other works cited in this record:Solar Cell Having Doped Semiconductor Heterojunction Contacts
patent-application, November 2007
- Cousins, Peter
- US Patent Application 11/381681; 20070256728
Method for the Contact Separation of Electrically-Conducting Layers on the Back Contacts of Solar Cells and Corresponding Solar Cells
patent-application, February 2008
- Teppe, Andreas; Engelhart, Peter; Muller, Jorg
- US Patent Document 11/665318; 20080035198
Solar Cell Having Silicon Nano-Particle Emitter
patent-application, May 2008
- Swanson, Richard
- US Patent Application 11/563548; 20080121279
Impact of polysilicon emitter interfacial layer engineering on the 1/f noise of bipolar transistors
journal, January 1996
- Simoen, E.; Decoutere, S.; Cuthbertson, A.
- IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, Vol. 43, Issue 12, p. 2261-2268
Physical and Electrical Characterization of Thin Anodic Oxides on Si(100)
journal, January 1995
- Bardwell, J.
- Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 142, Issue 11, p. 3933-3940
In Situ Characterization of Anodic Silicon Oxide Films by AC Impedance Measurements
journal, January 1995
- Schmuki, P.
- Journal of The Electrochemical Society, Vol. 142, Issue 5, p. 1705-1712
Growth and characterization of anodic oxides on Si(100) formed in 0.1 M hydrochloric acid
journal, June 1996
- Bardwell, J.; Draper, N.; Schmuki, P.
- Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 79, Issue 11, p. 8761-8769
Processing dependence of metal/tunnel‐oxide/silicon junctions
journal, May 1980
- Dressendorfer, P.; Lai, S.; Barker, R.
- Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 36, Issue 10, p. 850-852
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: