Method of intrinsic marking
A method of pulsed laser intrinsic marking can provide a unique identifier to detect tampering or counterfeiting.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Sandia Corporation (Albuquerque, NM) SNL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2012 Feb 23
- Research Org:
- SNL (Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), Albuquerque, NM, and Livermore, CA (United States))
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 99 GENERAL AND MISCELLANEOUS
Other works cited in this record:Coloring of titanium by pulsed laser processing in air
journal, August 2002
- Pérez del Pino, A.; Serra, P.; Morenza, J. L.
- Thin Solid Films, Vol. 415, Issue 1-2, p. 201-205
Coloring of titanium through laser oxidation: comparative study with anodizing
journal, October 2004
- Pérez del Pino, A.; Fernández-Pradas, J. M.; Serra, P.
- Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 187, Issue 1, p. 106-112
Laser-induced oxidation of thin cadmium and copper films
journal, February 1983
- Wautelet, M.; Baufay, L.
- Thin Solid Films, Vol. 100, Issue 1, p. L9-L12
Laser oxidation of NiTi for improving corrosion resistance in Hanks' solution
journal, June 2007
- Wong, M. H.; Cheng, F. T.; Man, H. C.
- Materials Letters, Vol. 61, Issue 16, p. 3391-3394
A numerical solution for laser heating of titanium and nitrogen diffusion in solid
journal, May 2003
- Yilbas, B. S.; Shuja, S. Z.; Hashmi, M. S. J.
- Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 136, Issue 1-3, p. 12-23
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: