Sub-microsecond-resolution probe microscopy
Methods and apparatus are provided herein for time-resolved analysis of the effect of a perturbation (e.g., a light or voltage pulse) on a sample. By operating in the time domain, the provided method enables sub-microsecond time-resolved measurement of transient, or time-varying, forces acting on a cantilever.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- University of Washington through its Center for Commercialization (Seattle, WA) CHO
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2011 Sep 14
- Research Org:
- University of Washington, Seattle, WA (United States). Center for Commercialization
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 47 OTHER INSTRUMENTATION
Other works cited in this record:Spatially resolved femtosecond time correlation measurements on a GaAsP photodiode
journal, April 1999
- Schade, Wolfgang; Preusser, Jan; Osborn, David L.
- Optics Communications, Vol. 162, Issue 4-6, p. 200-204
Time-resolved spectroscopy of single molecules using near-field and far-field optics
journal, April 1996
- Trautman, J. K.; Macklin, J. J.
- Chemical Physics, Vol. 205, Issue 1-2, p. 221-229
High-speed atomic force microscopy for nano-visualization of dynamic biomolecular processes
journal, November 2008
- Ando, Toshio; Uchihashi, Takayuki; Fukuma, Takeshi
- Progress in Surface Science, Vol. 83, Issue 7-9, p. 337-437
Charge Photogeneration in Organic Solar Cells
journal, November 2010
- Clarke, Tracey M.; Durrant, James R.
- Chemical Reviews, Vol. 110, Issue 11, p. 6736-6767
Mapping Local Photocurrents in Polymer/Fullerene Solar Cells with Photoconductive Atomic Force Microscopy
journal, March 2007
- Coffey, David C.; Reid, Obadiah G.; Rodovsky, Deanna B.
- Nano Letters, Vol. 7, Issue 3, p. 738-744
New SPM techniques for analyzing OPV materials
journal, September 2010
- Giridharagopal, Rajiv; Shao, Guozheng; Groves, Chris
- Materials Today, Vol. 13, Issue 9, p. 50-56
Noncontact estimation of intercellular breaking force using a femtosecond laser impulse quantified by atomic force microscopy
journal, January 2011
- Hosokawa, Yoichiroh; Hagiyama, Man; Iino, Takanori
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 108, Issue 5, p. 1777-1782
Scanned-probe detection of electron spin resonance from a nitroxide spin probe
journal, December 2009
- Moore, Eric W.; Lee, SangGap; Hickman, Steven A.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 106, Issue 52, p. 22251-22256
Inverting dynamic force microscopy: From signals to time-resolved interaction forces
journal, June 2002
- Stark, M.; Stark, R. W.; Heckl, W. M.
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 99, Issue 13, p. 8473-8478
Nanoscale Morphology of High-Performance Polymer Solar Cells
journal, April 2005
- Yang, Xiaoniu; Loos, Joachim; Veenstra, Sjoerd C.
- Nano Letters, Vol. 5, Issue 4, p. 579-583
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: