Functionalized lignin, rubber containing functionalized lignin and products containing such rubber composition
The invention relates to functionalized lignin, rubber compositions which contain functionalized lignin and to products which have at least one component comprised of such rubber composition.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (Akron, OH) SNL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Research Org:
- SNL (Sandia National Laboratories (SNL), Albuquerque, NM, and Livermore, CA (United States))
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 36 MATERIALS SCIENCE
Other works cited in this record:Stabilization effect of lignin in natural rubber
journal, February 2006
- Gregorová, A.; Košíková, B.; Moravčík, R.
- Polymer Degradation and Stability, Vol. 91, Issue 2, p. 229-233
Role of lignin filler in stabilization of natural rubber–based composites
journal, January 2006
- Košíková, B.; Gregorová, A.; Osvald, A.
- Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 103, Issue 2, p. 1226-1231
Utilization of lignins in rubber compounding
journal, July 1978
- Kumaran, M. G.; De, Sadhan K.
- Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 22, Issue 7, p. 1885-1893
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: