Test device for measuring permeability of a barrier material
A test device for measuring permeability of a barrier material. An exemplary device comprises a test card having a thin-film conductor-pattern formed thereon and an edge seal which seals the test card to the barrier material. Another exemplary embodiment is an electrical calcium test device comprising: a test card an impermeable spacer, an edge seal which seals the test card to the spacer and an edge seal which seals the spacer to the barrier material.
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Alliance for Sustainable Energy, LLC (Golden, CO) NREL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- Research Org:
- National Renewable Energy Lab. (NREL), Golden, CO (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 47 OTHER INSTRUMENTATION
Other works cited in this record:Mechanisms of vapor permeation through multilayer barrier films: Lag time versus equilibrium permeation
journal, August 2004
- Graff, G. L.; Williford, R. E.; Burrows, P. E.
- Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 96, Issue 4, p. 1840-1849
Organic light-emitting devices with extended operating lifetimes on plastic substrates
journal, October 2002
- Weaver, M. S.; Michalski, L. A.; Rajan, K.
- Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 81, Issue 16, p. 2929-2931
Modeling of rates of moisture ingress into photovoltaic modules
journal, October 2006
- Kempe, Michael D.
- Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Vol. 90, Issue 16, p. 2720-2738
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: