Compositions, devices and methods for SERS and LSPR
The present invention relates to compositions, devices and methods for detecting microorganisms (e.g., anthrax). In particular, the present invention provides portable, surface-enhanced Raman biosensors, and associated substrates, and methods of using the same, for use in rapidly detecting and identifying microorganisms (e.g., anthrax).
- Issue Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Northwestern University (Evanston, IL) ANL
- Patent Number(s):
- Application Number:
- Contract Number:
- FG02-03ER15457; W-31-109-ENG-38; AC02-06CH11357
- Resource Relation:
- Patent File Date: 2007 Aug 28
- Research Org:
- ANL (Argonne National Laboratory (ANL), Argonne, IL (United States))
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 47 OTHER INSTRUMENTATION
Other works cited in this record:Vibrational spectra and structure of crystalline dipicolinic acid and calcium dipicolinate trihydrate
journal, January 1980
- Carmona, P.
- Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular Spectroscopy, Vol. 36, Issue 7, p. 705-712
Nanosphere lithography: A materials general fabrication process for periodic particle array surfaces
journal, May 1995
- Hulteen, John C.; Van Duyne, Richard P.
- Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A: Vacuum, Surfaces, and Films, Vol. 13, Issue 3, p. 1553-1558
Enhanced spore detection using dipicolinate extraction techniques
journal, March 2002
- Pellegrino, Paul M.; Fell, Nicholas F.; Gillespie, James B.
- Analytica Chimica Acta, Vol. 455, Issue 2, p. 167-177
Electromagnetic Mechanism of Surface-Enhanced Spectroscopy
book, June 2006
- Schatz, George C.; Van Duyne, Richard P.; Chalmers, John M.
- Handbook of Vibrational Spectroscopy
Similar records in DOepatents and OSTI.GOV collections: