Inverter testing at Sandia National Laboratories
Inverters are key building blocks of photovoltaic (PV) systems that produce ac power. The balance of systems (BOS) portion of a PV system can account for up to 50% of the system cost, and its reliable operation is essential for a successful PV system. As part of its BOS program, Sandia National Laboratories (SNL) maintains a laboratory wherein accurate electrical measurements of power systems can be made under a variety of conditions. This paper outlines the work that is done in that laboratory.
- Sandia National Labs., Albuquerque, NM (United States). Photovoltaic System Components Dept.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- SAND--97-0712C; CONF-961178--5
ON: DE97004027; TRN: AHC29709%%59
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)/Sandia National Laboratories (SNL) photovoltaics program review meeting, Lakewood, CO (United States), 18-22 Nov 1996; Other Information: PBD: 
- Research Org:
- Sandia National Labs., Albuquerque, NM (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Assistant Secretary for Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Washington, DC (United States)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 14 SOLAR ENERGY; INVERTERS; PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER PLANTS; PHOTOVOLTAIC POWER SUPPLIES; POWER CONDITIONING CIRCUITS; HYBRID SYSTEMS; PERFORMANCE TESTING
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.