Workshop on Feedback Stabilization of MHD Stabilities
The feedback stabilization of MHD instabilities is an area of research that is critical for improving the performance and economic attractiveness of magnetic confinement devices. A Workshop dedicated to feedback stabilization of MHD instabilities was held from December 11-13, 1996 at the Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory, Princeton NJ, USA. The resulting presentations, conclusions, and recommendations are summarized.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- PPPL--3249; CONF-9612133--Summ.
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: Workshop on feedback stabilization of MHD instabilities, Princeton, NJ (United States), 11-13 Dec 1996; Other Information: PBD: 
- Research Org:
- Princeton Univ., NJ (United States). Plasma Physics Lab.
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Energy Research, Washington, DC (United States)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 70 PLASMA PHYSICS AND FUSION; MHD EQUILIBRIUM; STABILIZATION; FEEDBACK; CONTROL SYSTEMS; ALGORITHMS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.