Micro-Photoluminescence Characterization of Low Density Droplet GaAs Quantum Dots for Single Photon Sources
The GaAs quantum dots in AlGaAs barriers were grown by droplet epitaxy, emitting around 700 nm in wavelength which is compatible with low cost Si based detectors. The excitation power dependent and time resolved micro-photoluminescence measurements identified optical characteristics of exciton and biexciton states which are attributed to good quantum confinements in GaAs QDs.
- Nano Convergence Devices Center, KIST, Seoul 136-791 (Korea, Republic of)
- CEA/CNRS/UJF team 'Nanophysics and semiconductors', Institute Neel/CNRS-UJF, 38042 Grenoble (France)
- Department of Physics, Yeungnam University, Gyeongsan 712-749 (Korea, Republic of)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Resource Type:
- Journal Article
- Resource Relation:
- Journal Name: AIP Conference Proceedings; Journal Volume: 1399; Journal Issue: 1; Conference: 30. international conference on the physics of semiconductors, Seoul (Korea, Republic of), 25-30 Jul 2010; Other Information: DOI: 10.1063/1.3666500; (c) 2011 American Institute of Physics; Country of input: International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 75 CONDENSED MATTER PHYSICS, SUPERCONDUCTIVITY AND SUPERFLUIDITY; 77 NANOSCIENCE AND NANOTECHNOLOGY; ALUMINIUM ARSENIDES; DENSITY; DROPLETS; EPITAXY; EXCITATION; EXCITONS; FREQUENCY MEASUREMENT; GALLIUM ARSENIDES; PHOTOLUMINESCENCE; PHOTONS; QUANTUM CRYPTOGRAPHY; QUANTUM DOTS; TIME RESOLUTION ALUMINIUM COMPOUNDS; ARSENIC COMPOUNDS; ARSENIDES; BOSONS; CRYPTOGRAPHY; CRYSTAL GROWTH METHODS; ELEMENTARY PARTICLES; EMISSION; ENERGY-LEVEL TRANSITIONS; GALLIUM COMPOUNDS; LUMINESCENCE; MASSLESS PARTICLES; NANOSTRUCTURES; PARTICLES; PHOTON EMISSION; PHYSICAL PROPERTIES; PNICTIDES; QUASI PARTICLES; RESOLUTION; TIMING PROPERTIES
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.