Bootstrapping Rapidity Anomalous Dimension for Transverse-Momentum Resummation
Soft function relevant for transverse-momentum resummation for Drell-Yan or Higgs production at hadron colliders are computed through to three loops in the expansion of strong coupling, with the help of bootstrap technique and supersymmetric decomposition. The corresponding rapidity anomalous dimension is extracted. An intriguing relation between anomalous dimensions for transverse-momentum resummation and threshold resummation is found.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- MIT-CTP-4796; arXiv:1604.01404; FERMILAB-PUB-16-067-PPD-T
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Journal Article
- Resource Relation:
- Journal Name: Phys.Rev.Lett.
- Research Org:
- Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory (FNAL), Batavia, IL (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Science (SC), High Energy Physics (HEP) (SC-25)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 72 PHYSICS OF ELEMENTARY PARTICLES AND FIELDS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.