Frontiers in imaging magnetism with polarized x-rays
Although magnetic imaging with polarized x-rays is a rather young scientific discipline, the various types of established x-ray microscopes have already taken an important role in state-of-the-art characterization of the properties and behavior of spin textures in advanced materials. The opportunities ahead will be to obtain in a unique way indispensable multidimensional information of the structure, dynamics and composition of scientifically interesting and technologically relevant magnetic materials.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab. (LBNL), Berkeley, CA (United States). Materials Sciences Division; Univ. of California, Santa Cruz, CA (United States)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
Journal ID: ISSN 2296-424X; ir:1000715
- Grant/Contract Number:
- Accepted Manuscript
- Journal Name:
- Frontiers in Physics
- Additional Journal Information:
- Journal Volume: 2; Journal ID: ISSN 2296-424X
- Frontiers Research Foundation
- Research Org:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL), Berkeley, CA (United States). Materials Science Div.
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Science (SC), Basic Energy Sciences (BES) (SC-22)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 36 MATERIALS SCIENCE
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.