Inclusion of angular momentum in FREYA
The event-by-event fission model FREYA generates large samples of complete fission events from which any observable can extracted, including fluctuations of the observables and the correlations between them. We describe here how FREYA was recently refined to include angular momentum throughout. Subsequently we present some recent results for both neutron and photon observables.
- Lawrence Berkeley National Lab. (LBNL), Berkeley, CA (United States)
- Lawrence Livermore National Lab. (LLNL), Livermore, CA (United States); Univ. of California, Davis, CA (United States)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Accepted Manuscript
- Journal Name:
- Physics Procedia
- Additional Journal Information:
- Journal Volume: 64; Journal Issue: C; Journal ID: ISSN 1875-3892
- Research Org:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), Livermore, CA (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 73 NUCLEAR PHYSICS AND RADIATION PHYSICS fission modeling; prompt neutrons; prompt photons; angular momentum; fluctuations; correlations; Monte Carlo simulation.
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.