Wind Energy Benefits (Fact Sheet)
This fact sheet outlines the top 10 benefits of wind energy, including cost, water savings, job creation, indigenous resource, and low operating costs.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- DOE/GO-102015-4511; NREL/FS-5000-62823
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Relation:
- Related Information: WINDExchange, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE); This publication supercedes the previous June 2011 version: FS-5000-49053
- Research Org:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Wind and Water Power Technologies Office, Wind Program
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 17 WIND ENERGY WIND ENERGY; WIND ENERGY BENEFITS; WIND ENERGY INFORMATION
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.