FY 2014 Annual Progress Report - Advanced Combustion Engine Research and Development (Book)
In the past year, the DOE Hydrogen Program (the Program) made substantial progress toward its goals and objectives. The Program has conducted comprehensive and focused efforts to enable the widespread commercialization of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies in diverse sectors of the economy. With emphasis on applications that will effectively strengthen our nation's energy security and improve our stewardship of the environment, the Program engages in research, development, and demonstration of critical improvements in the technologies. Highlights of the Program's accomplishments can be found in the sub-program chapters of this report.
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- DOE/GO-10214-4504; NREL/BK-6A10-62700
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Related Information: NREL (National Renewable Energy Laboratory)
- Research Org:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Sponsoring Org:
- USDOE Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Vehicle Technologies Offic
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 30 DIRECT ENERGY CONVERSION; 33 ADVANCED PROPULSION SYSTEMS; 08 HYDROGEN; HYDROGEN; FUEL CELLS; NATIONAL RENEWABLE ENERGY LABORATORY HYDROGEN; FUEL CELLS; VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY; U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY; DOE; NATIONAL RENEWABLE ENERGY LABORATORY; NREL
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.