Recommissioning and first operation of the CWDD injector at Argonne National Laboratory
The CWDD injector has been shipped to Argonne National Laboratory, installed, and recommissioned. Commissioning progress, operational status, and future plans are reported. Operational experience at ANL is compared with that obtained at Culham.
- AEA Technology, Abingdon (United Kingdom). Culham Lab.
- Grumman Aerospace, Bethpage, NY (United States)
- Argonne National Lab., IL (United States)
- Publication Date:
- OSTI Identifier:
- Report Number(s):
- ANL/EP/CP--80799; CONF-9204170--4
ON: DE94001342; CNN: Contract DASG60-88-C-0060; TRN: 93:003855
- DOE Contract Number:
- Resource Type:
- Resource Relation:
- Conference: Neutral particle beam technical symposium and scientific exchange,Argonne, IL (United States),28 Apr - 1 May 1992; Other Information: PBD: 
- Research Org:
- Argonne National Lab., IL (United States); Grumman Aerospace Corp., Bethpage, NY (United States)
- Sponsoring Org:
- Department of Defense, Washington, DC (United States)
- Country of Publication:
- United States
- 43 PARTICLE ACCELERATORS; ION SOURCES; OPERATION; INSTALLATION; LINEAR ACCELERATORS; ION BEAM INJECTION; DEUTERIUM IONS; STEADY-STATE CONDITIONS; ELECTROSTATIC ACCELERATORS 430300; AUXILIARIES AND COMPONENTS
Enter terms in the toolbar above to search the full text of this document for pages containing specific keywords.