Vermont Manufacturing Plant Opens with Support from the Recovery Act
WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Secretary of Energy Steven Chu issued a statement highlighting today's ribbon cutting event at SBE, Inc.'s new production plant in Barre, Vermont.
More like this
- Secretary Chu Announces Blue Ribbon Commission on America's Nuclear Future
- Statement from Acting Department of Energy Press Secretary Damien LaVera on the Blue Ribbon Commission's Interim Recommendations
- Blue Ribbon Commission on America's Nuclear Future Charter
- Statement by Energy Secretary Steven Chu on Today's Grand Opening of the Nordex Manufacturing Facility in Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Obama Administration Awards More than $54 Million for State Energy Programs in Four States and Territories