Use tag cloud & get a quick look at DOE accomplishments
Use this tag cloud to quickly find research results related to your scientific key words of interest in the DOE R&D Accomplishments database. There is a direct correlation between font size and quantity: the more times a term appears in the bibliographic citations, the larger the font size. DOE R&D Accomplishments is a central forum for information about significant outcomes of past DOE R&D widely recognized as remarkable advancements in science.
More like this
- From batteries that power space craft to "pre-pong" video games, DOE scientific accomplishments have impact – view the videos
- Just what is the J/psi Particle? Read more at OSTI
- From earth to space, Harold Urey’s research paved pathways for modern science
- Owen Chamberlain, the Antiproton, and Polarized Targets
- From accident to lab to Nobel Prize: Read about Alan MacDiarmid and plastic batteries