Secretary Chu Announces U.S. Centers for U.S.-China Clean Energy Research
Washington, D.C. - U.S. Energy Secretary Steven Chu announced today that two consortia - one led by the University of Michigan and one led by the West Virginia University - will receive a total of $25 million over the next five years under the U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center (CERC).
More like this
- Department of Energy Announces Third Grant for U.S.-China Clean Energy Research Center
- Secretary Chu Announces $37.5 Million Available for Joint U.S.-Chinese Clean Energy Research
- US-China Clean Energy Research Center Announced
- Secretary Chu Announces 69 Early Career Scientists to Receive up to $85 Million in Funding to Support Research
- Obama Administration Awards More than $96 Million for State Energy Programs in Ohio, Oregon, Virginia and West Virginia