Secretary Chu Announces Simulation-Based Engineering User Center
Washington, DC - U.S Department of Energy Secretary Steven Chu today announced the creation of the Simulation-Based Engineering User Center (SBEUC) that will facilitate collaborative computational research for energy applications.
More like this
- Could 135,000 Laptops Help Solve the Energy Challenge?
- U.S. Department of Energy and India Partner to Advance Accelerator and Particle Detector Research and Development
- Department of Energy Announces $188 Million for Small Business Technology Commercialization
- Secretary Chu Announces Carbon Capture and Storage Simulation Initiative
- Obama Administration Announces Billions in Lending Authority for Renewable Energy Projects and to Modernize the Grid