Secretary Chu Announces Over $110 Million in SunShot Projects to Advance Solar Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the U.S.
WASHINGTON, DC - As part of the SunShot Initiative, U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Steven Chu today announced the selection of up to $112.5 million over five years for funding to support the development of advanced solar photovoltaic (PV)-related manufacturing processes throughout the United States.
Tags for Secretary Chu Announces Over $110 Million in SunShot Projects to Advance Solar Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the U.S.
More like this
- DOE Announces Nearly $170 Million in Available Funding to Advance Solar Energy Technologies
- Department of Energy to Invest $50 Million to Advance Domestic Solar Manufacturing Market, Achieve SunShot Goal
- Department of Energy to Invest $60 Million to Develop Innovative Concentrating Solar Power Technologies
- Energy Department Announces $7 Million to Reduce Non-Hardware Costs of Solar Energy Systems
- Department of Energy Announces $120 Million to Support Development of Innovative Manufacturing Processes