Secretary Chu Announces more than $200 Million for Solar and Water Power Technologies
On the 40th Anniversary of Earth Day, U.S. Department of Energy Secretary Steven Chu announced that the Department will invest more than $200 million over five years to expand and accelerate the development, commercialization, and use of solar and water power technologies throughout the United States.
Tags for Secretary Chu Announces more than $200 Million for Solar and Water Power Technologies
More like this
- Secretary Chu Announces Over $110 Million in SunShot Projects to Advance Solar Photovoltaic Manufacturing in the U.S.
- Department of Energy Awards More Than $175 Million for Advanced Vehicle Research and Development
- Secretary Chu Announces up to $62 Million for Concentrating Solar Power Research and Development
- New Funding Boosts Carbon Capture, Solar Energy and High Gas Mileage Cars and Trucks
- President Obama Announces Over $467 Million in Recovery Act Funding for Geothermal and Solar Energy Projects