Secretary Chu Announces Closing of $465 Million Loan to Tesla Motors
Washington, DC - Today, Secretary of Energy Steven Chu announced the Department of Energy has closed its $465 million loan with Tesla Motors, Inc. for construction of a manufacturing facility in southern California on the Model S electric sedan and a power-train manufacturing facility in Palo Alto, California.
More like this
- Obama Administration Awards First Three Auto Loans for Advanced Technologies to Ford Motor Company, Nissan Motors and Tesla Motors
- Secretary Chu Announces Closing of $1.4 Billion Loan to Nissan
- US Energy Secretary Chu Announces Finalized $5.9 Billion Loan for Ford Motor Company
- Department of Energy Offers Severstal Dearborn, LLC a $730 Million Conditional Loan Commitment for Michigan Project
- Department of Energy Offers Conditional Commitment for $1.187 Billion Loan Guarantee to Support California Solar Generation Project