- Introducing The National Library of Energy (Beta), New Search Engine Facilitating Access to Department of Energy Information
technology for industry and homeowners; energy market information and analysis; and nuclear security and ...
RSS Posts - admin - 2013-02-15 12:20 - 0 comments
- Penn State
Penn State research team will lead a lithium-sulfur cell technology project funded by the DOE Office ...
RSS Posts - admin - 2012-05-16 08:12 - 0 comments
- Secretary Chu issues policy statement on scientific integrity and the importance of transparent access to scientific information
technical information support the continued advancement of a sound science and technology base to help ...
RSS Posts - admin - 2012-05-15 08:48 - 0 comments
- From Snowflake Science to the NanoSHIELD, DOE looking good in coveted R&D 100 Awards
From Snowflake Science to the NanoSHIELD , DOE researchers have won 36 of the highly coveted 100 awards given out this year by R&D Magazine. The awards are given annually for the most outstanding technology developments with promising commercial potential. "Congratulations to this ...
RSS Posts - admin - 2012-06-06 14:04 - 0 comments
- OSTI and Norwood Elementary, holiday buddies for many years
technological creativity by making R&D findings available and useable to DOE researchers and to the public. ...
RSS Posts - admin - 2011-12-14 07:07 - 0 comments
- Fermi Award winners featured at OSTI
Mildred Dresselhaus and Burton Richter are 2012 recipients of the Enrico Fermi Award , a Presidential award that is one of the oldest and most prestigious science and technology honors bestowed by the U.S. Government. Dresselhaus was honored "for her scientific leadership, her major ...
RSS Posts - admin - 2012-01-20 10:26 - 0 comments
- Now access WorldWideScience.org resources via SciVerse
they might not otherwise discover (see Deep Web Technologies' press release ). "World ...
RSS Posts - admin - 2012-01-19 07:54 - 0 comments
- Software developed at Los Alamos National Lab touted by President Obama, available via OSTI
Energy (DOE) Energy Science and Technology Software Center , hosted at OSTI. Software packages in ...
RSS Posts - admin - 2011-07-29 11:01 - 0 comments
- Get scientific videos highlighting the most exciting R&D sponsored by DOE via ScienceCinema
ScienceCinema uses innovative, state-of-the-art audio indexing and speech recognition technology from Microsoft Research to allow users to quickly find video files produced by the DOE National Laboratories and other DOE research facilities. When users search for specific scientific words and phrases of ...
RSS Posts - admin - 2011-02-08 07:12 - 0 comments
- Science information resources freely available for public use
development. Energy Science and Technology Software Center provides a searchable database of DOE ... Science and Technology Virtual Library, provides single-query access to over 500 databases and websites containing information and resources pertaining to science and technology of interest to DOE, with an ...
OSTIPEDIA Reference - admin - 2010-11-18 14:03 - 0 comments