Science.gov Mobile makes a second Top Ten list
The Science.gov Mobile application has made another Top Ten list. In mid-June the application was named to InformationWeek's Ten Handy Mobile Apps From Uncle Sam and then one week later to the Top Ten in Best Federal Apps by Government Computer News (GCN). The Science.gov Mobile application is the only interagency app to make both lists. The Administration recently issued Digital Government: Building a 21st Century Platform to Better Serve the American People, the strategy which calls on all federal agencies to begin making mobile applications to better serve the American public. The Science.gov mobile application was developed by and is hosted at the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) on behalf of the multi-agency Science.gov Alliance.
More like this
- Cool? You Bet. Science.gov Mobile Named to Top Ten in Best Federal Apps
- Science.gov Mobile: Top Ten in Federal Apps!
- Eleanor Frierson: A Tribute to the Grande Dame of Government Science Information Partnerships
- The Significance of Science.gov
- OSTI's contribution to international discovery: WorldWideScience.org