President Obama Awards $2.3 Billion for New Clean-Tech Manufacturing Jobs
WASHINGTON - Today at the White House, President Obama announced the award of $2.3 billion in Recovery Act Advanced Energy Manufacturing Tax Credits for clean energy manufacturing projects across the United States.
More like this
- Obama Administration Delivers More than $36 Million to Pennsylvania Communities for Energy Efficiency Projects
- President Obama Announces More Key Administration Posts
- Obama Administration Announces Nearly $40 Million for Energy Efficiency and Conservation Projects in Florida and Maine
- President Obama Announces Over $467 Million in Recovery Act Funding for Geothermal and Solar Energy Projects
- President Obama Announces $2.4 Billion in Grants to Accelerate the Manufacturing and Deployment of the Next Generation of U.S. Batteries and Electric Vehicles