Portland Company to Receive $1.3 Million to Improve Hydro Power Technologies
US Energy Secretary Steven Chu awarded more than $1.3 million to Ocean Renewable Power Company in Portland, Maine to improve the efficiency, flexibility, and environmental performance of hydroelectric energy. The investment will further the nation's supply of domestic clean hydroelectricity through technological innovation and will advance research to maximize the nation's largest renewable energy source.
Tags for Portland Company to Receive $1.3 Million to Improve Hydro Power Technologies
More like this
- What's in the OSTI Legacy Collection?
- DOE Recognizes Green Power Network Leaders
- Department of Energy Announces $120 Million to Support Development of Innovative Manufacturing Processes
- Department of Energy Awards up to $38 Million to Advance Technology and Reduce Cost of Geothermal Energy
- New Funding Boosts Carbon Capture, Solar Energy and High Gas Mileage Cars and Trucks