OSTI's ScienceCinema one of six new initiatives in DOE Open Government Plan 2.0
The U.S. Department of Energy Open Government Plan 2.0, released April 9, features OSTI's ScienceCinema as one of six new DOE initiatives for making the federal government more transparent, participatory and collaborative. ScienceCinema allows users to quickly find videos produced by the DOE National Laboratories and other DOE research facilities, as well as CERN. In addition to highlighting the ScienceCinema initiative, the OpenGov Plan provides a progress report which covers OSTI products and services including Green Energy Portal, ScienceEducation.gov, Science Accelerator, the OSTI data sets initiatives, the National Library of Energy, Multilingual WorldwideScience.org, and Science.gov.
More like this
- DOE research videos available on ScienceCinema
- Preservation Week 2012, April 22-28
- OSTI's Contributions Highlighted in DOE Open Government Plan
- OSTI CELEBRATES SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING – COME JOIN US AT THE USA SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING FESTIVAL MALL EXPO
- Eleanor Frierson: A Tribute to the Grande Dame of Government Science Information Partnerships