Obama Administration Announces Billions in Lending Authority for Renewable Energy Projects and to Modernize the Grid
Washington, DC - U.S. Energy Secretary Steven Chu announced today that the Department of Energy will provide up to $30 billion in loan guarantees, depending on the applications and market conditions, for renewable energy projects.
Tags for Obama Administration Announces Billions in Lending Authority for Renewable Energy Projects and to Modernize the Grid
More like this
- Obama Administration Announces Availability of $3.9 Billion to Invest in Smart Grid Technologies and Electric Transmission Infrastructure
- Obama Administration Offers $59 Million in Conditional Loan Guarantees to Beacon Power and Nordic Windpower, Inc.
- Obama Administration Awards First Three Auto Loans for Advanced Technologies to Ford Motor Company, Nissan Motors and Tesla Motors
- Obama Administration Announces Job-Creating Grid Modernization Pilot Projects
- Obama Administration Announces More Than $327 Million in Recovery Act Funding for Science Research