Oak Ridge 'Jaguar' Supercomputer is World's Fastest
Washington, DC - An upgrade to a Cray XT5 high-performance computing system deployed by the Department of Energy has made the "Jaguar" supercomputer the world's fastest.
More like this
- New Research Center to Increase Safety and Power Output of U.S. Nuclear Reactors
- Could 135,000 Laptops Help Solve the Energy Challenge?
- DOE Awards Over a Billion Supercomputing Hours to Address Scientific Challenges
- DOE Announces $87 Million in Funding to Support Solar Energy Technologies
- DOE Supercomputing Resources Available for Advancing Scientific Breakthroughs