National Renewable Energy Laboratory Technologies Available for Licensing; read more patents news at DOepatents
The National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) has a multitude of energy efficiency and renewable energy technologies that are available for licensing. Opportunities are available to both small and large businesses -- from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Get more DOepatents news and read about the Department's considerable contribution to scientific progress from the 1940s to today at the DOepatents website.
More like this
- A new way to see inside the body offers deeper understanding of the brain
- Department of Energy Launches "America's Next Top Energy Innovator"
- Invisible science, cadaver dogs, brain imaging, quiet lasers, entrepreneurship: see the patents at DOepatent news
- Startup Stars highlighted at OSTI's Science Showcase
- DOE Energy Innovation Portal Connects Innovative Energy Technologies to the Marketplace