Invasive species info now available via Science.gov deep web search
The National Invasive Species Information Center (NISIC) has been added to the deep web search on Science.gov. to provide a wealth of information on aquatic species, plants, animals, and microbes. This reference gateway to invasive species information, organizations, and services from the National Agricultural Library is automatically searched on the Science.gov basic search. NISIC may also be searched individually or in conjunction with other select databases on the advanced search.
More like this
- Eleanor Frierson: A Tribute to the Grande Dame of Government Science Information Partnerships
- Science information resources freely available for public use
- Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- OSTI's Revolution: "Findability" in Science and Technology
- WorldWideScience - The One-Stop Global Gateway to National Science Portals