Fact Sheet on NCAR Simulations
The simulations released today show the potential for oil to reach the Atlantic at some point in the future, but don't project when, where or whether any of it would make landfall or at what concentrations.
More like this
- Fact Sheet: The Department of Energy's Loan Programs
- Fact Sheet: Clean Energy Technology Announcements
- Fact Sheet on Job Creation in Piketon, Ohio
- Fact Sheet: $2.3 Billion in New Clean Energy Manufacturing Tax Credits
- Why might the critical-point behavior of coauthorship networks be universal? The symmetry group of the associated concept space