FACT SHEET: National Clean Fleets Partnership
In 2008, America imported 11 million barrels of oil a day. On Wednesday, the President announced a bold goal of cutting that amount by one-third by 2025.
More like this
- DOE Announces 6 New Corporate Partners Join the National Clean Fleets Partnership
- U.S. Departments of Agriculture and Energy Announce Funding for Biomass Research and Development Initiative
- Fact Sheet: $2.3 Billion in New Clean Energy Manufacturing Tax Credits
- Fact Sheet: Clean Energy Technology Announcements
- Fact Sheet on Job Creation in Piketon, Ohio